Banana Caramel Trifle Recipe
The closing dish for dinner with your beloved family
- 300 ml of liquid milk
- 1/8 teaspoon of vanilla paste
- 100 ml thick cream
- 40 grams of granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 3 egg yolks
- 200 ml thick cream, shake to rise
Sugar Syrup Ingredient (stir well):
- 75 grams of granulated sugar
- 150 ml of hot water
- 5 ladyfinger biscuits, cut into pieces
- 3 ambon bananas, diced
Butterscotch Syrup Material:
- 200 grams of granulated sugar
- 100 ml thick cream, heat it
- 5 vanilla wafers
- Boil liquid milk, thick cream and sugar until it boils. Set aside.
- Mix cornstarch and egg yolk. Pour a little liquid milk stew into the egg yolk mixture little by little while stirring evenly. Pour back into liquid milk stew. Stir until you pop. Add vanilla paste. Stir well. Lift.
- Butterscotch syrup, heat the sugar until it is charred. Add the thick cream a little at a time. Stir until the sugar has dissolved. Turn off the heat. Add unsalted butter. Stir well. Set aside 1/4 section. Add banana slices. Stir well.
- Arrange ladyfinger biscuits in a serving glass. Apply sugar syrup. Arrange butterscotch bananas on top. Scribble with butterscotch syrup. Spoon the triffle mixture on top. Cream spray. Garnish with butterscotch syrup and vanilla wafers. Cool it down.