Cafedeles – The rainy season has hit as many regions in the world. When the rainy season comes, the body must be maintained properly so as not to be susceptible to disease. One way to maintain the body is to choose the right foods. Remember, the rainy season is synonymous with cold temperatures, then warm food began to be hunted. Well, maybe this will be your inspiration to make a special menu for your family at home, Corn Chicken Soup.
Maybe some people do not know this recipe, but I hope this can be an inspiration recipe for your family at home.
Chicken Corn Soup Recipe
- Chicken breast meat, remove the skin
- 2 sweet corns, pipil seeds
- 1 carrot, cut into small squares
- 2 eggs, shake loose
- 2 pieces of chicken sausage, cut into pieces
- 1 onion, finely sliced
- 6 cloves of finely sliced garlic
- 1 leek, sliced the stems
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 teaspoon of chicken stock
- Salt to taste
- Pepper powder to taste
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch (thaw with a little water)
- Boil chicken in 1.5 liters of water until cooked. Take out the chicken, and take the broth.
- Chicken sliced into boxes, and put it back into the broth together with shelled corn. Boil until the corn is cooked.
- While waiting, saute until fragrant onions and garlic using butter. Then, add the carrot pieces and chives.
- After the corn is tender, add the carrot stir into the corn and chicken stew. Add sausage, ground pepper, salt and chicken stock. Stir well.
- Then, add the beaten eggs slowly.
- To thicken the soup, add cornstarch (make sure the flour has been mixed with water before adding it to the dish).
- Mix well and cover for about 10 minutes, until the soup is completely cooked.