The pleasure of this Japanese-style menu can be a special dish of the family’s choice. This delicious teriyaki chicken culinary nuance is suitable for reference to family menu variations. Cooking recipes for making chicken teriyaki sauce can be a solution to help you.
The processed chicken menu is indeed delicious, especially with its delicious taste and soft texture. Teriyaki chicken has both with an attractive appearance. For archipelago processed chicken menu, chicken betutu can be a mainstay by trying special chicken betutu recipes.
A practical way of processing it with spices that are second to none and easily found, able to facilitate cooking activities. What seasonings are needed? What are these Japanese-style processed chicken? Check out the following description of teriyaki chicken recipe!
Chicken Teriyaki Recipe
- 250 grams of fillet chicken breast
- 1 onion
- 2 tablespoons of teriyaki sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tsp soyu
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- 4 chopped cloves of garlic
- Grated ginger to taste
- Water and salt to taste
- First, fillet chicken by removing the skin, then chicken bones by combing using a knife.
- Next, cut the chicken with a thickness of 1 cm and cut even smaller according to taste.
- Wash all the necessary ingredients, then cut into small pieces.
- Saute the garlic until fragrant, then add the onions and saute again until it smells good again.
- Add chicken and whole seasoning consisting of teriyaki sauce, sweet soy sauce, fish sauce, sesame oil, soybeans, salt, grated ginger, and sugar in a frying pan.
- Saute until the spices are absorbed. Add water and wait until the chicken is cooked and the seasoning thickens.
- After cooking is cooked and in accordance with the correct teriyaki chicken recipe, serve hoka-hoka bento-style teriyaki chicken dishes with additional garnishes, such as tomatoes, chilies, or petersely leaves.