Chocolate Lava Cake recipe
- 100 grams of unsalted butter
- 150 gram dark chocolate compound (DCC)
- 150 grams of refined sugar (sifted)
- 2 egg yolks
- 100 gram Kobe Crispy Fried Banana Flour (75gr)
- 30 grams of cocoa powder
- butter to taste
- chocolate to taste
- Melt butter and dark chocolate compound. Add refined sugar. Stir well.
- Slowly add egg yolks, Kobe Crispy Fried Banana Flour and cocoa powder. Mixer slowly until smooth.
- Spread ramekin with butter and sprinkle with flour. Add the mixture, fill half.
- Put cooked chocolate in the middle. Cover with the remaining batter and store in the freezer until frozen. Bake 180 degrees Celsius, for 30 minutes.
- Chocolate Lava Cake is ready to be served while warm.