Chocolate and mint always make a good pair. I guess it’s safe to say by now you already know some significant tidbits about chocolate. Let me shine some light on you about mint this time.
Mint flavor is extracted from mint leaves that have a rather powerful scent, and available all through the year. Its leaves are typically green, but there are some that are purple, blue, and yellow in color. The plant can grow to approximately 120cm tall.
Mint leaves can be used to repel mosquitoes and as a medicine to soothe the stomach. While sometimes used even in beauty products, mint is mostly utilized in the culinary department. It is often used in beverages, syrups, ice cream, and chocolate candies.
Chocolate mint is produced when mint flavoring, such as peppermint, spearmint, or crème de menthe, is combined with chocolate. Just so you know, every 19th of February is the Chocolate Mint Day as declared by the National Confectioners Association.
Here’s a simple yet luscious chocolate mint drink recipe for you!
Materials and how to make them
Chocolate Mint Drink recipe
- 250 ml cold fresh brown milk
- 50 gram ice cubes
- 50 grams of concentrated chocolate cooking, drawstring
- 2 Scoop chocolate ice cream
- 1 tbsp Essen mint leaves mint for garnish
- Stir in concentrated cooking chocolate that has been dragged until melted. Then lift and set aside.
- Then mix the cold chocolate milk, melted chocolate, Essen mint, chocolate syrup and ice cubes into the glass blender.
- After everything is soft and well blended, lift, pour the drink into the glass.Then add the ice cream on top.
- Decorate with mint leaves, then serve