let’s take a peek at the recipe below!
Cold Chocolate Drink Recipe Cafe
- 150 grams of dark cooking chocolate, cut into small pieces
- 200 grams of granulated sugar
- cashews to taste
- 6 tablespoons vanilla ice cream
- whipped cream, to taste
- 20 grm cocoa powder
- 450 ml of fresh milk
- 450 grm of shaved ice cubes
- First steps Prepare the container
- Add fresh milk and sugar, then bring to a boil in the pan.
- Mix the cocoa powder until it dissolves and evenly distributed.
- Then dissolve the dark cooking chocolate, then blend the chocolate solution, add the ice cream and shaved ice cubes until it becomes smooth.
- Next, pour into a serving glass and don't forget to spray whipped cream on top.
- The final step is to sprinkle the cashews over the cream.
- Ready, chocolate drink to enjoy.