credit : source
Crispy Chicken Strip Recipe
- 2 pieces of chicken breast, thinly sliced lengthwise
- 2 cloves of garlic, puree
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 egg
- a little salt
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 3 tablespoons tapioca flour
- Soak the chicken breast pieces with marinade for at least 30 minutes.
- Then mix the dyes, pour into the chicken breast that has been seasoned.
- Roll each strip of chicken breast into a mixture of upholstery, pinched to curly and crispy when fried.
- Heat enough oil, fry the chicken strips until it sinks on medium heat.
- After cooking brown and stiff, lift and drain.