This easy cinnamon apple bread is a new autumn favorite of mine! In addition to being a delicious way to start your day, it also makes a thoughtful and affordable present. I enjoy baking this bread with fresh picked apples, and the entire family likes eating it. It’s extremely addictive and so easy to consume!
Every bite of this bread is an explosion of autumn flavors, from the apples and cinnamon to the crunchy crust. This apple bread will keep you toasty as the temperature drops. Get the most out of this year’s apple crop by preparing a loaf of this delectable bread!
- 1 3/4 cups (228g) all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup (112g) unsalted butter, melted
- 3/4 cups (155g) sugar
- 3/4 cup (168g) packed light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup milk or applesauce
- 2 cups (about 210g) chopped apples, cored and peeled
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9×5 loaf pan very well with non-stick baking spray.
- In a medium size bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt. Whisk together to combine, then set aside.
- Combine the melted butter, sugars, eggs, vanilla extract and milk or applesauce and whisk together to combine.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and stir to combine. Don’t over-mix.
- Fold in the chopped apples
- Pour the batter into the loaf pan and bake for 60-65 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Remove the loaf from the oven and allow to cool for about 10 minutes, and then remove to a cooling rack to cool completely.
- Apple bread can be served warm or at room temperature. Store at room temperature, well covered. Best if eaten within 4-5 days.