here cafedeles will present a version of ALI salad recipe, which is made with simple ingredients that are easily found anywhere and healthy body ingredients so that to try this recipe even cafedeles readers need not worry at all. good no need to linger, let’s take a peek at the following recipe!
- 5 ounces spring greens mix (or whatever greens you have on hand)
- 1 English cucumber, very thinly sliced
- half of a medium red onion, peeled and very thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup pepitas or toasted pine nuts (or whatever nuts you have on hand)
EVERYDAY SALAD DRESSING INGREDIENTS:
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon freshly-squeezed lemon juice (or red wine vinegar)
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 small clove garlic, pressed or finely-minced (or 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder)
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly-cracked black pepper
- Preparing the salad dressing: To make a salad dressing recipe, shake all the ingredients together in a bowl (or shake in a jar) until they are combined.
- Stir all salad ingredients together: Mix in a large bowl, drizzle evenly with the sauce, then stir gently until mixed.
- And ... serve! And enjoy! 🙂