Yogurt can be added so that the fruit salad has a sour taste sensation. Moreover, coupled with creamy mayonnaise and produce a savory taste.
Interested? Here’s how to make a delicious and practical fruit salad:
Fruit Salad Recipe Paired with Mayonnaise
Fruit salad ingredients:
- Apple slices
- Pieces of grapes
- Watermelon chunks
- Melon pieces
- 150 grams of mayonnaise
- 200 ml of yogurt
- 4 tablespoons sweetened condensed milk
- Grated cheddar cheese to taste
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 150 ml of olive oil
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 teaspoon of lime juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
How to make a fruit salad
- Mix sauce ingredients like yogurt, mayonnaise and sweetened condensed milk in a container and stir well
- Enter the ingredients, stir well. Then sprinkle with grated cheese
- After mixing, store the fruit salad in the refrigerator.
How to make Mayonaise
- Mix egg yolks and mustard sauce.
- Beat with a mixer with low speed until well blended. Add salt until shake until blended.
- Pour olive oil little by little while shaking.
- After the mixture has thickened, pour the lemon.
- Serve homemade mayonnaise with fruit salad.
Fruit salad creations can be added with some additional jelly and nata de coco. It's sweet with a sour taste sensation with a delicious blend of sweet flavors. The contents of salads can vary, not only fruits such as strawberries, pears or melons but also various vegetables. Both can also be combined with mayonnaise. What is Mayonnaise made of? Mayonnaise is made from the main ingredient of vegetable oil, eggs and vinegar. Mayonnaise is generally used to add flavor to foods such as salads or sandwiches.