Green banana ice With Chocolate
- • 6 ambon bananas
- • 50 grams of brown powder
- • 100 grams of powdered sugar
- • Roasted peanuts, cut into small pieces
- • Colorful meses
- Cut it into two Ambon bananas, then stab it with a stick of ice cream. Store in the freezer for 1 hour.
- Heat cooking oil, then add chocolate and powdered sugar. Stir until chocolate and liquid sugar. Set it aside.
- Dip the frozen banana on chocolate, then sprinkle with peanuts and meses.
- Place the banana in plastic and then freeze it in the freezer.
- ready to be enjoyed.
Copyright by cafedeles.com