There are so many types of coffee that we know in this world, both brewed black coffee mixed with sugar or packaged coffee that we can buy at the nearest shops, for coffee connoisseurs it’s not good if we are not creative with the drink, yeah right once, today the cafedeles kitchen will serve a refreshing and inspirational drink “iced coffee” that is formulated by its own hands. I’m sure everyone can’t wait to know the recipe, let’s just go straight to the cafedeles beautiful kitchen.
credit by : thebusybaker
Healthy Iced Coffee
For the iced coffee cubes:
- 6 cups cold or room temperature coffee
- 2 tablespoon honey (optional)
For the drink:
- 6 cups low fat or skim milk (or substitute your favourite dairy-free milk, sweetened or unsweetened)
- additional honey, maple syrup, agave, or stevia to sweeten (optional)
- Add your sweetener of choice to the coffee before freezing, if desired (I leave out this step).
- Add the coffee to ice cube trays and freeze until solid (overnight should do it!). For large ice cube trays, this will yield approximately 15 large cubes.
- Add 5 iced coffee cubes to a large glass or tumbler.
- Pour your choice of milk over the iced coffee cubes, about 1 cup per serving.
- Sweeten with additional sweetener, only if desired (I leave out this step).