The hallmark of Mexican cuisine is that it is usually served with salsa and avocado sauce, these two ingredients are always present in every Mexican dish both for sauces and toppings, chicken tacos of mexico food can be added with jalapeno or added tabasco for those who like spicy.
For more details, this time Cafedeles will share recipes for Mexican food tacos that you must try at home.
Recipe Chicken Tacos Typical Mexican Food
- 250 grams of chicken breast strips / julien
- 3 cloves finely chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon of tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon of paprika powder
- 1 teaspoon of chili powder
- 6 pcs taco shell corn instant open briefly
- 50 ml of oil for sauteing
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
Ingredients / Chicken Taco Topping
- 1/2 onion / red onion cut into thin slices
- 1 diced tomato
- 1 avocado take the diced meat
- 1 handful of coriander leaves remove the stems
- First season the chopped chicken breast strips with salt and salt then add cumin, paprika powder, chili powder stir until smooth
- Saute Garlic chop and onion until fragrant then add stir-fried chicken breast for a while
- Add tomato sauce then cook until cooked and thickened
- Prepare a serving plate then fill each taco skin with chicken and add topping ingredients on top
- After all the taco skin has been filled with lemon juice on top of the taco filling to enrich the flavor and add freshness to this dish.