Recipe for Making Bolognese Lasagna
- Water to boil pasta
- 1 tablespoon of cooking oil
- 200 grams of lasagna pasta
- 1 tablespoon of margarine
- 1 medium sized onion, roughly chopped
- 2 garlic, finely chopped
- 350 grams of ground beef
- 4 medium tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons bottled tomato sauce
- ¼ teaspoon of ground pepper
- salt to taste
- enough sugar
- ½ teaspoon of dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon of dried basil leaves
- ½ cup of liquid milk tea
- Grated cheddar cheese for sprinkling
- Grated mozarela cheese for sprinkling
- Enter lasagna paste in boiling water, add oil and salt. cook for about 10 minutes until cooked. after cooked enter into cold water, then drain.
- Saute garlic, onion until fragrant and withered,
- Add ground beef, chopped tomatoes, tomato sauce, pepper, salt, sugar, oregano, basil leaves and liquid milk. Stir and cook until the meat is cooked.
- Prepare a heat-resistant dish, spread with margarine. put a sheet of lasagna, then add a few spoonfuls of bolognese sauce, sprinkle with cheddar cheese, cover with a sheet of lasagna, repeat until finished. sprinkle mozzarella cheese, bake in the oven for 20 minutes at a temperature of 180 degrees centigrade until cooked.
- Remove from the oven and serve immediately warm.