For cafedeles.com visitors who want to try how unique and distinctive Korean cuisine tastes, like Ramen kimchi, so this time we will make it ourselves at home. Surely it will be very fun and delicious, let’s take a peek at the recipe below!
Recipe for Making Kimchi Ramen Easily
Servings: 1 people
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 5 shiitake mushrooms (thinly sliced)
- ½ cup cabbage kimchi (chopped)
- ¼ cup kimchi juice
- 2 1/2 cups chicken or vegetable stock
- 2 teaspoons Korean red pepper powder (gochugaru)
- ¼ teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 package instant noodles
- 1 scallion (julienned)
- In a medium pot, add the vegetable oil and the mushrooms. Stir-fry for 3 minutes. Add the kimchi and stir-fry for another 2 minutes.
- Add the kimchi juice, stock, korean red pepper powder, sugar, and sesame oil. Bring to a boil and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, open up your package of instant noodles. Discard the flavor packet, and boil the noodles according to the package instructions. Transfer the cooked noodles to a bowl.
- Pour your broth over the noodles, and serve with scallions on top!
If you prefer, you can also boil the noodles directly in the pot of broth!