Sambal teri also includes dishes that are very easy to make. The ingredients for making this chili sauce are very easy to get. Curious how to make anchovies sauce?
Next is the recipe for chili paste, spicy tomato paste, which is delicious. Not only delicious, this dish will certainly make you add rice.
Recipe for Spicy Balinese Spicy Tomato Sauce Spicy Sambal Teri
- 100 grams of dried anchovies
- 15 cayenne peppers
- 3 large red chilies, remove contents
- 4 cloves garlic
- 6 cloves of shallot
- 1 segment of ginger, bruised
- 1 tomato
- 1 tsp burnt shrimp paste
- Sugar, to taste
- Salt, to taste if less salty
- 3 tablespoons of cooking oil
- Soak anchovies in warm water for about 15 minutes so that anchovies are more tender.
- Fried cayenne, red chili, garlic, onion, ginger and tomato. Blend all these ingredients except ginger.
- Add salt, shrimp paste and sugar to the seasoning that has been mashed, stir well or repeat again.
- Sauté anchovies with oil until fragrant or half cooked, add the finely grounded spices.
- Cook anchovies with spices until cooked, correct the flavor and serve while still warm with white rice.