Instant Pot Creamy Beef with Mushroom, Cream Cheese and Broccoli
Instant Pot Creamy Beef with Mushroom, Cream cheese, and Broccoli – This tender and nourishing Instant Pot beef recipe will feed a family of four and makes a perfect carefree dinner. Serve on top of mashed cauliflower and you have a hearty Keto/low carb meal that cooks super fast in the pressure cooker. While the list seems like a lot of ingredients, it is mostly pantry items you should have on hand. Enjoy!
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter in the insert of your Instant Pot and brown beef on all sides for 2 to 3 minutes on Saute setting.
- Add the onion, garlic, sliced mushroom, and broccolini. Season with black pepper, then add beef stock or water and cream cheese to the pot.
- Add the pouch of the gravy to 1 cup of hot water and dissolve. Pour over the meat and other ingredients in the Instant Pot.
- Set your Instant Pot to the meat/stew setting and cook on high pressure for 20 minutes. Do a quick release and you’ll be ready to serve.
- In the meantime, nuke cauliflower rice or florets in a large shallow plate with 1/2 cup water for 7 minutes, covered. Transfer to a food processor and puree until smooth. Serve with the creamy beef and mushroom stew. Enjoy!
If you’d like to make this recipe in your crock pot, sear the meat in a skillet. Brown the onions and mushrooms in the same skillet and add the gravy mix to your crock and cook on high 4 hours or low 8 to 10 hours.
If you like crunchier broccolini, you can add them to the pot after pressure cooking and keep in reheat mode for 5 minutes, or until broccolini is done to your liking.