Cafedeles – Processed foods from Italy that are so popular in Indonesia, namely pasta. Pasta is made from the main ingredients of flour mixed with spices and seasonings. Previously served pasta and boiled first then served with the sauce according to taste.
Pasta has many kinds, one of which is popular is spaghetti. The shape of a straight spaghetti is like a stick with a characteristic yellowish white color. For those of you who want to get pasta spaghetti type is quite easy, you can immediately go to the supermarket or traditional market.
The cooking system only requires 9-12 in boiling water until it becomes al dente which means it is not sticky on the teeth or is already cooked. Then add the sauce added with minced meat and cheese.
Various spaghetti variants can be a menu to be served to your family members. Popular spaghetti sauce is bolognese sauce. If you generally buy practical sauce ready to use, now we invite you to try making your own spaghetti sauce. Come on, try reading the complete recipe here.
Spaghetti Italian Pasta Recipe
- 200 gr instant spaghetti
- 1 teaspoon of oil
- 200 gr chicken
- 1 onion
- 1 teaspoon of pepper
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 500 ml of water
- salt as needed
Ingredients Italian Spaghetti Pasta Sauce
- 3 tomatoes
- 3 cayenne peppers
- 3 pieces of garlic
- 1 red chili
- 1/2 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 200 ml of water
- salt as needed
- sugar as needed
- The first step boil the tomatoes with chili until the skin peels
- Then provide juice and give water
- After that, sauté the crushed garlic and then juice with tomatoes
- After that, give cornstarch solution with lime juice and give sugar
Steps for Spaghetti
- The first step is boiling water, more or less 500 ml until boiling
- Then Enter the spaghetti with oil and boil until cooked
- Slice the onions and saute until fragrant
- Input the chicken and stir until evenly distributed
- Then pour about 150 ml of tomato sauce and give 50 ml of water, then stir until evenly distributed Lift and prepare on a plate.