This special soy sauce recipe is special because it uses butter or margarine for sauteing. After the chicken is fried first, we make a mixture of sauce in the form of butter, onion, chili, tomato, and Bango Sweet Soy Sauce. Once everything is ready, just stir it all and add a little water so it doesn’t burn quickly. Make sure all the ingredients mix well with the fried chicken. Once cooked and absorbed, just lift and serve on a plate!
do not linger, let’s follow the following methods!
Special Soy Sauce Recipe For Loving Families
- 800 grams of chicken, cut into 8 parts, coat with lime juice, deep-fried
- 1 Bombay onion, diced
- 3 cloves of garlic, bruised
- 2 red chilies, seeds, thinly sliced
- 1 tomato, cut into wedges
- 2 tablespoons Bango Soy Sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground white pepper
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 150 ml of water
- Heat the margarine on the pan. Saute onion, garlic, and chili until fragrant.
- Add tomatoes, Bango Sweet Soy Sauce, salt and pepper. Stir well.
- Add fried chicken and water. Cook until the seasoning is absorbed. Lift.
- Serve warm.