Cafedeles.com – What’s for lunch for you today? For those who like spicy, hot during the day a spicy meal is definitely very tasty.
Instead of buying out, it’s better to make your own. But what is the menu menu? Don’t be confused, you guys can try the Spicy Cabbage Meat Roll Recipe.
Listen and follow how to make it.
Spicy Cabbage Meat Roll Recipe
- 10 pieces of wide cabbage, boil briefly so that a bit withered
- 200 gr ground beef
- 2 cloves of garlic, puree
- 3 cloves shallot, puree
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/2 tsp ground pepper
- salt and sugar to taste
- 2 cloves of garlic, bruised
- 2 pieces of red chili, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons of tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- enough water
- Saute onion until wilted, add garlic and finely red, saute until fragrant.
- Add beef and stir-fry until it changes color. Add carrots, and stir well. Add salt, sugar and pepper to taste. Saute briefly. Lift.
- Take the cabbage and fill with enough. Roll and pin with toothpicks. Do it until it runs out.
- Steam the cabbage rolls until cooked or about 15 minutes.
- Heat the Teflon, saute garlic and chili for a while, pour all the sauce seasoning and stir well. Pour the cornstarch which has been dissolved with water, stir until thickened. Lift.