Spicy Chicken Cook Recipe
- 500 grams of chicken, cut into pieces
- 100 grams of flour
- Oil for frying
- 7 red onion, puree
- 5 cloves of garlic, puree
- 9 red chillies, puree
- 1 tablespoon of lime juice
- 1 teaspoon of fine salt
- 2 tsp sugar
- 3 cm galangal, bruise
- 2 sticks of lemongrass, bruises
- Season the chicken pieces with salt, mix well. Roll flour until the chicken surface is covered with flour.
- Heat oil, fry the chicken pieces until cooked and brownish yellow. Lift, drain.
- Heat 5 tablespoons of oil in a pan. Saute onion, garlic, red chili, lemongrass, galangal, lime juice, sugar and salt until fragrant.
- Add the chicken pieces, cook while stirring until the spices are absorbed and cooked. Lift. Pour into serving dishes.