When you visit in Indonesia, don’t forget to taste one of the famous dishes in Indonesia, spicy chicken dishes, one of the favorite menus of local people.
Spicy Chicken Cook Recipe
- 500 grams of chicken, cut into pieces
- 100 grams of flour
- Oil for frying
- 7 red onion, puree
- 5 cloves of garlic, puree
- 9 red chillies, puree
- 1 tablespoon of lime juice
- 1 teaspoon of fine salt
- 2 tsp sugar
- 3 cm galangal, bruise
- 2 sticks of lemongrass, bruises
- Season the chicken pieces with salt, mix well. Roll flour until the chicken surface is covered with flour.
- Heat oil, fry the chicken pieces until cooked and brownish yellow. Lift, drain.
- Heat 5 tablespoons of oil in a pan. Saute onion, garlic, red chili, lemongrass, galangal, lime juice, sugar and salt until fragrant.
- Add the chicken pieces, cook while stirring until the spices are absorbed and cooked. Lift. Pour into serving dishes.