Do you often find it difficult when you want to present what menu today for the family? If it’s like that, you can try making a practical menu of stir-fried broccoli with sausage meatballs at home.
This menu is very simple, because in addition to making it practical, this menu also includes a complete menu that can meet the body’s nutrients needed. Sauteed broccoli mixed sausage meatballs have a taste that is so delicious and delicious. A mixture of broccoli and other ingredients makes this menu so special and special. Various spices used also make it taste more savory.
The process of making stir-fried broccoli with meatballs is certainly easy because this menu is fairly practical. The ingredients needed are simple, easy to find and you can buy them at affordable prices. Here we give a recipe for you, sauteed broccoli mixed with special sausage meatballs.
Stir-fried Broccoli Mix Special Sausage Meatballs
Main Ingredients Stir-fried Broccoli Meatballs
- 250 gram of tofu
- 200 grams of broccoli
- 5 meatballs
- 2 carrots
- Enough water
- 3 sausages
- Right amount of oil
Broccoli Stir Fry Seasoning Mix Meatballs
- 2 tablespoons of oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon of soy sauce
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Pepper to taste
How to Prepare Ingredients
- Cut the tofu that you have prepared.
- Take the broccoli that you have prepared, then cut it into shapes and sizes according to taste. If so, soak the broccoli that you have cut into pieces using salt water. This is done so that the caterpillars or dirt attached to the broccoli disappear.
- Carrot brush using a special tool for peeling to make it easier and faster. Then cut thin slant.
- Cut thin sausage sausage
- Cut meatballs with shapes and sizes according to taste.
- Finely chop the garlic.