Cafedeles – Young children love snacks outside, especially with snacks that have never been seen, so the mothers are currently required to be creative, so that children feel at home.
Strawberry Yogurt Pudding, This snack will definitely be loved by Little One. Fresh strawberry flavor mixed with yogurt will make your little one addicted. Come on, mother, we try to make it!
Strawberry Yogurt Pudding
- 1 pack (7 gr) of plain or red powdered agar
- 1 tablespoon of jelly powder
- 150 gr sugar
- 500 ml of liquid milk
- 250 ml of strawberry yogurt
- 100 gr of roughly chopped strawberry or can also be blended coarsely
- Mix the agar powder, jelly powder and sugar.
- Pour liquid milk and cook over medium heat while stirring until it boils. Turn off the heat.
- Let the hot steam disappear then add yogurt and strawberry. Mix well.
- Pour in a pudding mold or serving glass. Leave the set and refrigerate.
- Serve when cold