When talking about this marble sponge recipe it can not be separated from the old school sponge cake recipe. This classic marble cake recipe is indeed created from a past sponge recipe that has existed since the time of our grandmothers. From childhood we may have often eaten roasted sponge cake or steamed sponge cake. Now this marble sponge recipe is actually almost the same ingredients. There is only a little extra brown dough that forms a texture and pattern such as marble inside and over a baked marker cake, steamed and grilled marble recipe. For more details, please see the three ways to make roasted marble sponge, and how to make steamed marble sponge below.
Super Soft Special Marble Cake Recipe
- 150 grams of flour
- 150 grams of margarine
- 150 grams of sugar
- 3 eggs whites
- 5 eggs yolk
- 2 tbsp chocolate powder, I use the brand hersey
- 10 grams of milk powder
- 10 gr cornstarch
- Margarine + sugar is shaken until mixed and put egg yolks one by one into the mixture.
- Mix flour, cornstarch, milk powder, then add the mixture to the top and stir.
- Beat the egg whites until they expand / stiffen, then put in the mixture on top and stir until mixed. Take 1/4 dough and mix with chocolate powder (Chocolate Dough)
- Prepare a baking sheet about 20cm, spread with margarine and sprinkle with a little flour.
- Put the mixture alternately the first mixture and the chocolate mixture until it runs out.
- Put it in the oven (180 degrees Celsius) until cooked, the baking time is adjusted to the oven used.
- After cooking remove it from the oven and serve.