For more details, try the following cooking tutorial.
Tatsuta Age Recipe
- 1 fillet chicken breast (with skin)
- 30 ml of soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 50 gram cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons of mirin
- 1 tomato
- 2 scallions
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 2 tablespoons of vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Slice the chives and chop the tomatoes into cubes.
- Mix the two ingredients, then add with soy sauce, sugar, vinegar and oil. Then, add salt and pepper to taste. Set aside.
- Cut the chicken into cubes, then add soy sauce, mirin and sugar. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- After chilling, remove the chicken and sprinkle with cornstarch.
- Fried chicken with medium heat until cooked for 2 minutes or turn brown. Remove and drain.
- Drain the fried chicken with oil paper so that the used frying oil is absorbed for 5 minutes.
- Serve Tatsuta Age fried chicken on a plate, then flush with tomato sauce.