well today cafedeles will present the Teflon grilled honey meatball recipe, let’s take a peek in the cafedeles kitchen.
Teflon Roasted Meatball Recipe
Family recipes to feel at home
- 500 grams of beef meatballs
- margarine to taste
- 4 tablespoons of tomato sauce
- 3 tablespoons of chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1-2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 tsp ground pepper
- salt to taste
- 4 cloves of garlic (puree)
- Mix all the marinade ingredients and stir well.
- Enter the meatballs in the marinade and let stand for 10-15 minutes.
- Skewered meatballs with skewers according to taste.
- Heat a non-stick skillet or Teflon.
- Spread with margarine.
- Grilled meatballs on teflon while occasionally smearing seasoning.
- Remove and serve.