You’ll need a superb steak marinade if you want to make a fantastic steak. Each taste of steak will be enhanced with a marinade. If you want to make a steak marinade, there are a lot of options. Some people like a spicy marinade, while others prefer a sweet marinade and yet others prefer a tangy marinade. A few different steak marinades are listed below.
What are some common ingredients used in marinating?
An acid (such as vinegar, wine, or citrus), an oil (such as olive oil or sesame oil), and a flavoring ingredient are the three fundamental components of a conventional marinade (such as herbs and spices). These ingredients interact to change the flavor and texture of your food in a variety of ways.
How To Make The Best Steak Marinade
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 pinch salt and pepper to taste
- Mix olive oil, balsamic vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, Dijon mustard, and garlic in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Marinate steaks for at least 2 hours for best flavor.