Menemen is a traditional menu that is often eaten at breakfast. Cappadocia native people love to eat menemen because it feels light and suitable for breakfast. Menemen consists of sliced tomatoes, onions, salt, pepper, scrambled eggs and then cooked with real olive oil. To find this breakfast menu, you can explore the shops around Cappadocia, because not all hotels provide this traditional menu.
here I want to share a recipe for how to make Turkish-style cafedeles management
Turkish Menemen Recipe
- 3 Medium tomatoes
- 1 medium onion
- 4 Green chillies in the evening are told to help the motor
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons of salt to taste
- Flavoring (according to taste)
- Use enough oil for sauteing
- Cut all ingredients into small pieces, then saute on Teflon / frying pan with a little oil
- Then add a little water. Let the water recede
- After the water has receded, add salt and flavoring.
- After all ingredients are cooked and the tomatoes are smooth, then lay the eggs on top then turn off the heat. (For those who like ripe eggs, eggs can be mixed evenly with cooking ingredients)
- Management is ready to be served hot (on Teflon)