Zipware is simple and free zip software for Microsoft Windows that supports all major archiving formats including the new RAR5 format. Zipware has been designed to be simple, fast and stable to handle both small and large archives with millions of files. Zipware also supports many Linux archive formats such as tar and gzip. Zipware is freeware for personal and commercial use!
- Extract: ZIP, ZIPX, 7Z, RAR, RAR5, ISO, VHD, GZIP, BZIP2, TAR, CPIO, XZ, DEB,DMG,RPM,XPI & more…
- Create: ZIP, 7-ZIP, EXE (create self-extracting and split/multi-volume archives)
- Create password protected archives encrypted using AES-256 encryption.
- Convert any of the archive formats listed above to zip, 7z or exe.
- Full drag and drop support with Windows Explorer.
- Perform all archiving functions from Windows Explorer using Zipware’s integrated context menu.
- Windows Explorer context menu that can scan any file using over 50 anti-virus products via VirusTotal.com.
- Explorer context menu that calculates & lists sizes of all folders in a directory. Also find & delete empty folders.
- Calculate MD5, SHA-1, SHA-256 and SHA-512 checksums for any file (also integrated into Explorer’s context menu).
- Password Manager for storing passwords and confidential information.
- Zipware’s program files are signed by a Verisign/Symantec digital certificate to prevent tampering after publication
Windows XP, Vista
Windows Server 2019, 2016
Windows Server 2012, 2008
Windows 32/64 bit
Windows .NET 4.0
Author : Zipware